How Can I Help SALDEA?



Donate to SALDEA Through Stripe!

Stripe allows you to use your credit card to donate to SALDEA on a one-time or recurring basis.  You can also follow our Fundly campaigns Here.

Donate Using PayPal





Make Cash Deposits at Global Bank

For Panama residents only.

You can deposit funds at any Global Bank, Cuenta de Ahorros, numero 1 6 – 3 3 0 – 02825 – 8

Join Our Fundly Dollar a Month Club!

Just about everyone can spare $1 per month.  Here is a way to contribute a small amount each month and make a big impact on the lives of animals!  Donate here, and tell your friends.  Together we can but food, medication, supplies, pay for vet bills, and sterilize animals to relieve suffering!  Click on the link below to go to our Fundly Fundraising page:

https://fundly.com/dollar-a-month-club

Amazon Smile

Click on the “Go to” button, and Amazon will donate to Saldea for you!  You don’t have to pay anything, just shop, and Amazon takes care of the rest.

Wish List

91% of donations go toward the delivery of services to animals and the community, according to our mission and  bylaws. The remaining 9% go to administrative fees.  No person is able to draw profit or salary from SALDEA funds. Please visit the About page to view our corporate documents and financial statements.

These are the main items in our wish list. YOU CAN DONATE ITEMS AT NOVEY ADOPTION EVENTS IN DAVID, FIRST AND THIRD SATURDAYS OF EVERY MONTH.  WE CAN ALSO PICK UP DONATIONS AT YOUR HOME.

  • dog, puppy, and cat food, Kirkland and Purina preferred
  • cat litter
  • medium and large sized crates
  • puppy exercise pen
  • dog beds
  • collars for dogs and puppies
  • leashes
  • dog and cat toys
  • food and water bowls
  • blankets and towels
  • humane traps
  • litter boxes